The Pleyel Ensemble highly values the interest and encouragement offered by all our supporters. Personal contact information held by us will never be passed on to or shared with a third party and will be used by us solely to keep you informed of the ensemble’s activities. As previously, you have the right to unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters at any time.
Personal information stored by the Pleyel Ensemble is never collected from unsolicited sources or without permission and has only been submitted to us voluntarily for the express purpose of receiving information about our activities.
Under the terms of the GDPR the lawful bases for processing personal information are:
- we need it to fulfil a contract (e.g. ticket purchase);
- we need it to pursue our legitimate interests by communicating with current supporters; and
- you have given your consent for us to do so.
What information do we hold?
- Biographical – name, title
- Contact details – postal address, email address, phone number
- Record of donations but no bank account, credit or debit card details
You have the right to request copies of any of your data held by the Pleyel Ensemble and to request that this be updated or removed at any time. Follow the unsubscribe link in any of our emails or contact us HERE